Experts of PGIM have a great experience of successful development of the Comprehensive Investment Plans (CIP), Programs and Strategy of investment and socio-economic development of territories.
We are proud of the implement projects, among which:
- The socio-economic development program of the Nizhny Novgorod Region till 2015
- CIP of the socio-economic development program of the Nizhny Novgorod Region, such as (like a) a development agenda’s dominant control
- CIP of the Leninsk-Kuznetsky, Kemerovo region;
- CIP of the Prokopyevsk, Kemerovo region;
- CIP of the Frolovo, Volgogradskiy region;
- CIP of the Kotovo, Volgogradskiy region;
- CIP of the Asha, Chelyabinskiy region;
- CIP of the Mikhaylovka, Volgogradskiy region;
- CIP of the Suoyarv of the Republic of Karelia;
- CIP of the Sharypovo, Krasnoyarskiy Krai;
- CIP of the Volsk, Saratov region;
- CIP of the Sechensky municipal district, Nizhny Novgorod region;
- And many others…
The purpose of services is mobilization of development resources to regions (finance, people, technologies, etc.), promotion of economy and the social sphere of the region.
The stated goal is achieved by the step solution of the following tasks:
- Diagnostics of risks and potentials for development of the area’s territory, identification of “a strategic initiative of the area” which will allow to provide “reproduction of the territory” and her (time to) exit to development economics;
- Formation of CIP, Programs or Strategy of renovation and development of the territory;
- Mobilization of resources of development under specific capital spending projects and development’s initiatives, PPP (public-private partnership) development.
Besides, our experts have performed a number of the stints connected with mobilization of special-purpose funding of separate (particular) social projects including:
- The Project of the European Commission “Technical assistance in pursuance of modernization of public administration” (Syrian Arab Republic)
- “Social adaptation in mining regions” (Romania)
- The Project of the European Commission “Alleviation of injurious effect of social adaptation in Donetsk region” (Ukraine)
- Project of the Ministry of the international development of Great Britain (DFID) “Economic renovation and social adaptation in Donbass” (Ukraine)
- Public employment service – upgrading (reeducation) of Public employment service for the purpose to roll out of the European Employment Strategy and participation in the European employment system (Poland)
- The Project of the European Commission “Upholding of the Kaliningrad region in the context of SEZ”
- The investment volume into regions, attracted within execution of the CIP developed by our experts, in 2013 has exceeded 6 billion rubles.